GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid
- “Besides the higher price, there are a couple other practical disincentives: lower payloads and lower trailering limits.” — Car and Driver
- “Like all GM full-size pickups, the Sierra hybrid is a lovely truck to live with - smooth, quiet, eminently civilized, and nicely finished inside and out. ” — Car and Driver
- “Except for an occasional hint of electric-motor whine, there's little audible evidence of this hybrid system in action. It's notably quieter overall than any conventional powertrain. ” — Automobile
- “These Hybrids don't drive the way one might expect a high-mileage pickup would. There is a torquey feel off the line, and a steady, linear response to throttle. ” — Popular Mechanics
- “You can get similar highway mileage from Chevy's less expensive XFE pickup, and a little better towing capability too. But the XFE can't come close to the Hybrid's city mileage. ” — Popular Mechanics
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.