Jeep Grand Cherokee
- “Maximum towing capacity on the V-6 model goes up to 6200 pounds, while the bad-boy SRT model goes from an unremarkable 5000 pounds to 7200.” — Motor Trend
- “diesel engine offers a sensible, fuel-efficient option for those who tow or off-road.” — The Car Connection
- “eight-speed automatic transmission that boost mileage in all powertrains.” — The Car Connection
- “We doubt they're given to popping celebratory champagne corks very often at Jeep headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan, but now just might be a good time.” — Car and Driver
- “The Grand Cherokee joins only a handful of SUV's sold in the U.S. with a diesel, most from luxury marques including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi.” — Los Angeles Times
- “Styling steps farther from the trail. ” — The Car Connection
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.