- “...we aren't sure that this Chevy has improved enough to match the segment's best....” — Car and Driver
- “Rear visibility is hindered to the left and right due to the Traverse's small windows near the third row and its upward-sloping exterior design.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “Overall, the Traverse is quiet and comfortable under most conditions. On the highway, engine and wind noise are low, and the ride is excellent. ” — Car and Driver
- “...the Traverse is roomy, reasonably easy to get in-and-out of and features room for eight in its three rows. ” — New Car Test Drive
- “Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about crossover SUVs in general and the Traverse in particular.” — Kelley Blue Book
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.