Toyota FJ Cruiser
- “The large C-pillars in the rear quarters look like they might create blind spots.” — Los Angeles Times
- “The FJ Cruiser does exactly what it sets out to do -- inspire drooling materialistic poseur-lust in hip, young urbanites.” — Los Angeles Times
- “...Toyota certainly figured out how to build vehicles that Americans wanted. ” — Los Angeles Times
- “The FJ Cruiser's looks are great and garnered a lot of attention from other drivers. ” — Cars.com
- “--an almost irresistible design” — Los Angeles Times
- “The only challenge was a set of tires that didn't grip well.” — Cars.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.