- “The Journey avoids the uncool sliding-door minivan stigma. And the rear doors open 90 degrees for rear-seat access that's almost as good.” — Car and Driver
- “Performance is acceptable in V-6 models, tepid in the basic four-cylinder version - tepidity that's aggravated by the hunting of the four-speed automatic. ” — Car and Driver
- “Dodge sees the Journey's target competition as the Chevy Equinox, Ford Edge, Saturn Vue and Toyota RAV4.” — Car and Driver
- “The best feature is its size.” — Road & Track
- “The Journey has hidden pockets galore: under the passenger seat cushion, below the floorboards, above the glovebox and even below the rear floor.” — Road & Track
- “Odd instrument panel, chintzy interior feel, sluggish downshifting. ” — Road & Track
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.