Cadillac Escalade EXT
- “Stretching 221.4 inches, the EXT and ESV are two inches longer than a Suburban, placing them among the longest vehicles on the road.” — New Car Test Drive
- “At first glance, the EXT is unabashedly masculine and hulking.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Built on the same chassis as the Avalanche, the Escalade EXT has a pickup bed behind the rear seats instead of a cargo area.” — AutoWeek
- “Towing is rated at 8,000 pounds, which is okay for a small weekend toy. If you need more grunt, the Avalanche has a more powerful version.” — Cars.com
- “While utility is the hallmark, the Escalade EXT boasts a roomy cabin swathed in leather, wood and high-tech gizmos.” — AutoWeek
- “Power is supplied by the Vortec 6000, a 6.0-liter 345-horsepower V-8 that's good for 380 pound-feet of torque.” — Cars.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.