- “Unlike the Honda CR-V or Toyota RAV4, the Jeep Cherokee crossover SUV boasts genuine off-road credentials worthy of the Jeep name.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “Even in its most formidable trim level - that being the rugged Trailhawk - the Cherokee surrenders nothing in the way of comfort or handling” — Kelley Blue Book
- “The 2016 Cherokee can deliver plenty of off-roading capability, but the bigger story is that it's civilized and comfortable enough to drive to work every day” — Edmunds.com
- “... it has a sporty aura, smoothly finished and handsome.” — The Truth About Cars
- “ Unless carrying a heavy load, it's sufficiently powerful.” — The Truth About Cars
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.