- “With its European breeding, the new Volkswagen Tiguan promises a little different flavor in a mostly vanilla class.” — Edmunds.com
- “Shy on cargo space, pricey compared to the competition.” — Edmunds.com
- “Bottom line: Dumb name; super SUV.” — Motor Trend
- “Volkswagen is now entering the market with a car that is practical, innovative, fun and actually still compact.” — Road & Track
- “Crash-test results for the Tiguan have been excellent, and Volkswagen continuous to offer a few more safety features than you'd typically expect to see in a small crossover.” — The Car Connection
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.