- “Clever liftgate, carlike on pavement, hauls a lot o' stuff.” — Car and Driver
- “Cheap-looking interior, gritty engine noise, vague steering.” — Car and Driver
- “Crisp exterior styling but dynamically bland.” — Car and Driver
- “The steering is nicely weighted, and the six-speed automatic can be controlled via paddle shifters. ” — Automobile
- “The Outlander's first job is satisfying the masses, so Mitsubishi has given it all the key specs of a modern crossover.” — Automobile
- “Don't rule this out because of the last model.” — TopGear
- “It doesn't quite match the RAV4 for material quality, but it blows the Toyota away with gadgets galore.” — Car and Driver
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.