- “...value-conscious shoppers will certainly want to give it consideration as an alternative to vehicles like the Honda Pilot, Hyundai Santa Fe and Mazda CX-9.” — Edmunds.com
- “...tight shoulder room and interior materials ... don't quite meet the high standards set by other competitors.” — Edmunds.com
- “The XL7 drives a lot like a minivan, but its crossover-SUV styling allows it to avoid the dreaded van frumpiness.” — Cars.com
- “ The XL7's third row is tiny; small adults and children won't have a problem with it, but they're the only ones who won't.” — Cars.com
- “...longer, wider and more comfortable than the former XL7...” — JSOnline.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.