Mercury Mariner Hybrid
- “Less impressive is the Mariner's "Acceptable" rating (the second highest) in the frontal-offset crash test conducted by the IIHS.” — Edmunds.com
- “...a hybrid that doesn't force you to give up an ounce of day-to-day practicality.” — Edmunds.com
- “The battery pack is located under the cargo floor and doesn't materially reduce the cargo capacity.” — Cars.com
- “Less sporty than the Escape, it maneuvers nicely and rides reasonably smoothly most of the time. Harsher pavement can roughen the ride, but control is seldom affected.” — Cars.com
- “Four-cylinder engine feels unrefined at high rpm.” — Edmunds.com
- “Loaded models...sell for less than $35,000.” — Cars.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.