- “Inside, Chevrolet designers opted for a simple, industrial look with large, clear gauges and faux aluminum accents.” — Edmunds.com
- “It features a specially designed sliding rear seat moves back and forth through a stroke of 8 inches to accommodate cargo, passengers, or both.” — New Car Test Drive
- “The Vortec V6 is rated at 185 horsepower, 210 foot-pounds of torque. Maximum towing capability is expected to be 3500 pounds, with the optional towing package.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Its interior dimensions are comparable to those of competing SUVs, but the Equinox holds slight advantages in rear-seat headroom and legroom categories.” — Edmunds.com
- “The 3.4-liter V-6 feels wheezy at the top end and isn't really up to the task of pulling nearly 4000 pounds” — Car and Driver
- “Is it a favorite for an automotive Grammy? Maybe not, but the Equinox is certainly worthy of inclusion as a nominee on your list.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.