- “That's right, this thing has 12 cylinders. Salivary glands, engage!” — Automobile
- “Answering a question nearly everyone has asked, the BMW M760i is, at long last, the application of M Division wizardry to Bayerische Motoren Werke's largest sedan platform. ” — Automobile
- “If there's a shortcoming, it's the flimsy, plasticky steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Where's the magnesium, BMW?” — Automobile
- “The final product is a solid and confident vehicle. It's hard to imagine, but this full-size sedan puts sexier cars such as the i8 and M3 to shame.” — Motor Trend
- “Bathed in Nappa leather, the seats are soft to the fingertip but firm for the body. Not to mention the BMW might just have the nicest headliner I?ve ever seen.” — Motor Trend
- “With tightened reflexes, the M760i starts to put some of the misgivings about the 7 Series? performance to bed. But make no mistake: This is still a world-class luxury cruiser.” — Motor Trend
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.