- “Cayman is a lower-priced entry-level alternative to the legendary 911 family and a rival to the Chevrolet Corvette, Nissan 370Z, Lotus Elise, and Audi TTS.” — The Car Connection
- “Nearly 45 percent of the new Cayman body is aluminum” — New Car Test Drive
- “Cayman is a hoot to drive, with sharp, intuitive steering response, good feedback, and confident brakes.” — The Car Connection
- “taller passengers may feel cramped” — Edmunds.com
- “Porsche Cayman is still a fine update to a car that some believe is only about 50 horsepower away from being equal or even greater than a 911.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.