Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- “Latent fury, dormant volatility, elegant violence all sum up the newest creation from the dedicated marque that's about to enter its 60th year.” — Edmunds.com
- “The car reads the road and reacts with an appropriate amount of damping to reduce harshness.” — Edmunds.com
- “The only transmission that rivals the [599 GTB's] F1-SuperFast in terms of seamlessness is VW/Audi's DSG double-clutcher.” — Edmunds.com
- “The "RACE" mode on the manettino summons too much nannying, or control over the car through stability control and traction control.” — Edmunds.com
- “The exterior looks aggressive and elegant at the same time, making this Ferrari an exquisite vehicle. ” — Forbes
- “Ferrari says the 599's looks are inspired by those of such classic Ferraris as the 250 GT, 275 GTB and 365 GTB4.” — Forbes
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.