Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
- “Although the Scaglietti is the biggest model Ferrari makes, it drives like a small, powerful, and lightweight sports car.” — Car and Driver
- “less attractive than other Ferraris” — Car and Driver
- “Steering effort is lighter than on the F430, but perfectly suited for this market segment -- and clearly better than anything the competition has to offer.” — Edmunds.com
- “Its shift quality is excellent in almost any situation, and most drivers should be fully satisfied with it.” — Edmunds.com
- “Head and leg room are merely OK, but passengers of even moderate girth may find the seat uncomfortable due its prominent side bolsters.” — Consumer Guide
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.