- “XLR competes with such cars as the Lexus SC 430 and Mercedes-Benz SL500. It's greater in wheelbase and width than those rivals, but shorter overall, lower, and slightly lighter.” — Consumer Guide
- “We drove the XLR fairly hard and found the steering crisp and properly weighted.” — AutoWeek
- “Cadillac's best shot yet at regaining premier status in the luxury car world.” — Edmunds.com
- “It boasts a beautiful and luxurious interior that befits its $76,200 price. And it's a hardtop convertible: Press a button and the hard top goes up or down in 30 seconds.” — New Car Test Drive
- “With 320 hp and GM's much touted Magnetic Ride Control, the XLR should prove to be every bit as much of a performance car as it is a luxury roadster.” — Edmunds.com
- “There's push-button start, and once running it proved to be a smooth engine, with a nice snarl when we jumped on it, a smooth throttle response and a fluid buildup of power.” — AutoWeek
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.