- “With its improved interior materials, higher mileage, and lower prices, this Camry ought to retain its sales crown.” — Car and Driver
- “For those looking for a car that gets you from point A to point B with minimal fuss, the new 2012 Camry...is hard to beat.” — Road & Track
- “...the Toyota Camry sedan falls short in the head-turning department, especially compared to the current sedan-class benchmark, Hyundai's high-profile Sonata.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “Lifeless steering in four-cylinder versions.” — Edmunds.com
- “It's smooth, comfortable, and quiet, and otherwise unremarkable.” — Motor Trend
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.