- “So-called Quiet Steel at the firewall, a soundproofing dash mat and thicker glass helps keep out unwanted noise...” — Cars.com
- “Higher-quality interiors and more involving driving experiences are available from top-line competitors such as the Honda Accord and Hyundai Sonata.” — Car and Driver
- “...flip-and-fold rear seat cushions...expose a stowage compartment large enough to hold a laptop computer or slim purse...” — Chicago Tribune
- “Its cabin refinement and handling dynamics are a few steps behind the class leaders.” — Edmunds.com
- “The biggest asset in the Impala's portfolio is the copious interior and cargo room to be found inside.” — The Car Connection
- “The outdated appearance plays through its street performance, too--it's reasonably quick and a comfortable ride, but excitement is completely off the menu.” — The Car Connection
- “With its aged chassis and drivetrain, this Chevy is for the buyer who only cares about value and interior comfort.” — Motor Trend
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.