Lexus IS 350
- “The IS 350 is fun to drive, offering an excellent blend of handling, power and ride comfort, especially in rear-drive F Sport guise” — Motor Trend
- “In a comparison test against the Infiniti Q50S, the IS 350 won because of its superior steering feel, agility and ride quality.” — Motor Trend
- “...lots of performance from a 3.5-liter V6 that produces 306 hp and 277 lb.-ft. of peak torque” — The Auto Channel
- “...mouse-controlled navigation system and audio controls. It takes a bit of concentration and pulls your eyes off the road too much sometimes.” — The Auto Channel
- “Attractive interior with top-quality materials; comfortable front seats and adult-friendly backseat; ” — Edmunds.com
- “The Lexus IS small luxury sedan takes a big step toward full competitiveness this year, and it's all about what's under the hood” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.