- “....the Infiniti M56's brawny 5.6-liter V8 makes many of its contemporary competitors look downright underpowered by comparison.” — Edmunds.com
- “....the exterior exudes quality: the panel gaps are all perfect, there are plenty of shiny chrome parts to make you feel special.....” — The Truth About Cars
- “Besides being large and in-your-face, the bizzare waterfall of wood has another problem: poor ergonomics. The buttons and knobs are oddly sized, strangely located.....” — The Truth About Cars
- “Compared to the A6 4.2, the Infiniti brings more power and features to the table for a similar price tag, along with an interior that is just about as good.” — The Truth About Cars
- “....the M56's rear seats are better contoured and more comfortably padded than the E550's.” — Road & Track
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.