- “Virtually every convenience imaginable, from massaging front seats to electric door-close assists, and the most sophisticated passenger-car safety technology money can buy.” — New Car Test Drive
- “All S-Class sedans feel rock-solid. Big outside door handles allow easy entry to the quiet, roomy, tastefully luxurious interior.” — MSN Autos
- “Its straight-line stability and tracking are first-rate, complemented by low-effort steering that is progressive and linear if a bit numb on-center.” — Car and Driver
- “Microprocessors and onboard sensors instantaneously determine forces acting upon the car, filter the data, then adjust the handling, engine or transmission performance.” — New Car Test Drive
- “...the S-Class has a few aggravations, one being the Comand control dial in the center console that activates features from navigation system to radio stations. ” — Chicago Tribune
- “S-class might not be pretty, but it sure is good to drive and to be driven in. ” — Automobile
- “There isn't a better luxury car for the price produced anywhere in the world.” — New Car Test Drive
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.