- “Quiet, smooth, sophisticated - this is the way the powertrain in a high-end luxury automobile should behave.” — New Car Test Drive
- “The steering has a ball-of-silk feel, less sharp than the BMW and more relaxed in its responses. ” — New Car Test Drive
- “The CL doesn't communicate the sense of the road in the way that great sports sedans do. It never gives you the urge to get aggressive like a BMW 3 Series would.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Its road manners are sophisticated, hushed and luxurious rather than aggressively aimed at carving up twisty roads.” — Automotive.com
- “With the 2007 CL550, Mercedes has built one of the most luxurious high-performance and high-tech coupes on the road today.” — MSN Autos
- “I haven't driven anything with this much eye appeal since the Rolls Royce Phantom.” — The Auto Channel
- “Ride is silky yet not pillow soft. You feel the road enough to know where the bumps are, but nothing bothers you - not railroad tracks, not giant potholes.” — JSOnline.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.