Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- “There are few cars better for attacking a twisty, unfamiliar back road than the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. ” — Road & Track
- “The interior...drew praise for its comfortable driving position and trim materials that inspire pride instead of apologies.” — Car and Driver
- “...the optional navigation system can sometimes seem counter-intuitive to operate.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “The goal was to improve the midrange punch of an engine that was already startlingly quick. The downside is that the power now starts to drop off at 6000 rpm.” — Road & Track
- “With better balance and lighter weight, the STI beats the Evo on snow in every measure...” — Motor Trend
- “The Subaru Impreza WRX STI proves that you can have your cake and wring its neck, too.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.