- “The 300-hp. RL is a fine piece of work - quick, quiet, surefooted, luxurious - and standard with all-wheel drive, not extra.” — Cars.com
- “With eight-way adjustability for the driver's seat plus a steering column that telescopes as well as tilts, nearly any adult should find a comfortable position behind the RL's wheel.” — Cars.com
- “Even if you're no Michael Schumacher, this car makes you feel like a champ, as it makes the most of all available grip.” — Edmunds.com
- “The interior of the new RL is befitting of a true luxury car.” — Edmunds.com
- “I heard the test car's engine start, but it was a faint sound, and even hard acceleration brought engine sounds that seemed to be far away. This is how insulated the RL's interior is.” — MSN Autos
- “It is a comprehensively complete car.” — Automobile
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.