- “Unlike the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, the air conditioning only dropped the range by a few more km, whereas the Mitsubishi saw a more significant drop in range due to the operation of A/C.” — Canadian Driver
- “With the Nissan Leaf, a real (and realistically priced) electric car is finally here.” — Edmunds.com
- “Trips to lunch and nearby errands are easy and even occasionally pleasant, given the serenity of the low-noise propulsion system and the no-shift, always-on power delivery. ” — Car and Driver
- “Where the location of the battery pack hurts Leaf is in overall rear-seat comfort. ” — Consumer Guide
- “The Leaf's forte is short errands, where its linear power delivery and single-speed transmission take all the tedium out of stop-and-go traffic.” — Car and Driver
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.