- “Besides its length - 120.1 inches, 14.0 longer than a Smart Fortwo but a substantial 26.5 shorter than a Mini Cooper - and 78.7-inch wheelbase, little about the iQ screams "cheap."” — Car and Driver
- “Every time the iQ is about to do something entertaining, the CVT intrudes and spoils it.” — Car and Driver
- “Sensitive to American drivers' worries about safety in small cars, Scion squeezes 11 airbags into the tiny cabin, including the first-ever rear-window airbag. ” — Popular Mechanics
- “Mainstream subcompacts such as the Hyundai Accent, Honda Fit and Ford Fiesta offer more interior space for the same or less money along with comparable fuel economy. ” — Popular Mechanics
- “Sharp steering and a tiny turning circle of only 13 feet make for some snappy maneuvers in parking lots and through city streets.” — New Car Test Drive
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.