- “The NVH gurus have done their job to keep the noise down - the cabin remains quiet even on the highway with heavy rain pelting the fabric top.” — Car and Driver
- “But the 500C is super-cute and super-chic, so whether you call it a cabrio, a convertible, or Giuseppe, this little Italian should have no problem finding its share of buyers.” — Car and Driver
- “The Fiat 500 dwarfs a Smart car, but it's smaller than anything else you're likely to see on four wheels, at least on American roads. ” — Edmunds.com
- “Actually, the soft top for the Fiat 500 Cabrio is more of a cross between a traditional convertible top and a giant sunroof. ” — Edmunds.com
- “When the roof fully retracts, it stacks itself neatly behind the rear headrests and directly in your line of sight, effectively rendering the rearview mirror useless. ” — Motor Trend
- “Setting aside the handful of Abarth nutters out there, however, the 500's demographic wouldn't know a great-handling car if one hit them in the crosswalk.” — The Wall Street Journal
Copyright © 2004-2021 MH Sub I, LLC.