- “Turn-in precision is impressive: Being a front-wheel-drive car, the Matrix tends to understeer during hard cornering, but I was surprised by how well it held the line. ” — Cars.com
- “Built on the Corolla platform, it is sometimes referred to as the Toyota Corolla Matrix to help pump up Corolla sales figures.” — Car and Driver
- “The Toyota Matrix has always been a utilitarian choice--practical and durable, but ultimately less exciting than its voguish styling suggests.” — Cars.com
- “The economy car's greatest virtue is its ride. It delivers an ideal balance between soft and non-nauseating.” — The Truth About Cars
- “It's still not a very exciting car to pilot, though, and the electric-assist steering, while nicely weighted, is low on feedback.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.