- “The steering is light and linear and never feels artificial.” — Car and Driver
- “...the cabin of the 2011 Ford Focus has a high-tech feel about it, thanks to a soothing cool blue glow from the gauges and optional customizable ambient lighting.” — Edmunds.com
- “...Sync makes using your electronic toys easy and safe.” — Motor Trend
- “Those seeking the versatility of a compact hatchback may be turned off by the trunk-only body style of the 2011 Focus Sedan.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “...the Focus has commendable steering response and feedback when driven hard, but it's just not as fun as past Focus models. ” — Edmunds.com
- “Those hankering for a bit more fun and refinement are going to be happier with a Honda Civic, Kia Forte SX or Mazda 3.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.