- “The 2007 Honda Fit is a triumph of creativity, and proof that desirable cars don't have to be expensive.” — Edmunds.com
- “Superb flexibility, key features included standard, nimble handling.” — Edmunds.com
- “The Honda Fit distinguishes itself with agile handling, zippy performance, and impressive practicality.” — New Car Test Drive
- “The ride is a bit choppy, but supple enough. ” — Consumer Reports
- “Honda's small four-door hatchback offers easy access and good visibility, and has an amazing amount of interior room.” — Consumer Reports
- “The Honda Fit is probably the best car in its class, particularly when measured in terms of performance and handling as well as interior packaging and versatility.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Buzzy at high speeds, small fuel tank.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2022 MH Sub I, LLC.