5 Types of Toyota Camry Models Available
Toyota is one of the top vehicle manufacturing companies in the U.S. and has several types of Toyota Camry models for sale. The Toyota Camry was first sold in the 1980’s. This vehicle, in its fourth model year is known for its reliability and safety, amidst other mid-sized sedans available in the market. The 2010 Toyota Camry models include certain mechanical revisions for optimal car performance. Before shopping for a new Toyota Camry, it’s important to research different models available and vehicle specifications or features included in these models.
Types of Toyota Camry Models Available:
- Camry Base model - This vehicle is currently available at a starting MSRP price of $19,595. Certain features of the base model include a city/highway MPG rating of 22/33, telescopic steering wheel audio controls, 7 airbags and 60/40 split-fold down rear seat.
- Camry LE - The LE model has a 22/33, city/highway MPG rating. Some additional features include remote keyless entry and cruise control. The 2010 Camry LE model is priced at $21,050 MSRP. The new engines on all models consist of a 6 speed manual or automatic transmission that increases fuel efficiency.
- Camry SE - The Toyota Camry SE, model year 2010, is a sport-tuned suspension vehicle. It has 17 inch, 5 spoke machine finished alloy wheels. It also has a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder that makes 179 hp. Several safety features that were optional in the previous year models are now standard features in the 2010 Camry models.
- Camry XLE - This is an upscale Camry model that boasts of dual zone automatic climate control with Plasmacluster. It includes a JBL 6 disc CD changer-in dash and music streaming capability via Bluetooth. The 2010 Toyota Camry model is available at an MSRP of $26,125.
- Camry Hybrid - The 2010 Camry Hybrid includes several changes on the exterior. The grille and the bumper of the new Camry Hybrid are visibly different from previous models. One of the additional features included in the hybrid model is the Toyota vehicle dynamics integrated management system. This hybrid vehicle has a 2.4 liter cylinder along with an electric motor to produce 187 hp. The Camry Hybrid is available at an MSRP of $26,400 and has a 31/33, city/highway MPG. The safety features standard across all models include Vehicle Stability Control, driver’s knee airbag, Electronic brake force distribution and a direct tire pressure monitor system.
Reading Toyota Camry Reviews
Before making a new car purchase, it’s beneficial to read new car reviews. A few good websites to research car reviews, features and specifications include CarsDirect, Kelley Blue Book and U.S. News Rankings and Reviews.
The Toyota Camry has a good resale value. In addition, the vehicle has outstanding performance and reliability. Each model also has several optional features that come at an additional cost. For detailed information about car specifications, visit the Toyota website and click on Cars and select the Camry. This website will also help you find authorized Toyota dealers in your area.