- “Whereas the F-150 is rounded and carlike, the Super Duty is square-nosed and beefy.” — Auto.com
- “The Ford transmission seemed to more smoothly distribute power through all the gears, without any of the relatively harsh shifting of the Ram HD when empty.” — Truck Trend
- “The chief downside to the Ford's dynamics is the steering, which feels numb and is slow compared to its more agile rivals.” — Edmunds.com
- “Two new engines are said to make clear power gains over last year's counterparts, which were hardly wimps to begin with.” — Car and Driver
- “The full-size truck world remains wedded to the idea that bigger is better, and that too much power will never be enough.” — Car and Driver
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2017 Autos.com, Inc.