- “The horizontal graining on the dash and door-panel inserts looks like it might have been diverted from becoming a Louis Vuitton Epi Leather handbag or wallet. ” — Motor Trend
- “Inside and out, the Flex is dazzling. Panel gaps, paint, surface textures-all are superb.” — Car and Driver
- “Truth is, the Flex perpetually reminds that you're at the helm of something significantly large and heavy.” — Car and Driver
- “Flex is otherwise quiet, with little wind or road noise penetrating into the cabin. ” — Consumer Guide
- “The load floor is completely flat with the seatbacks folded, but collapsing the seats requires more steps and stretching than in most SUVs.” — Consumer Guide
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2010 Autos.com, Inc.