- “Wheelbase has grown by 4 inches to provide for smoother, more car-like ride and handling in a sport-ute built on a pickup platform.” — Cars.com
- “A new Toyota V6 delivers more power than last year's engine for exceptionally good acceleration performance. And a V8 is also available for the 4Runner for the first time.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Front and rear legroom are up by 2 and 1 1/2 inches respectively, while shoulder and hiproom have increased between 4 and 5 inches front and rear.” — Edmunds.com
- “What 4Runner doesn't come with is three rows of seats or a rear-seat DVD entertainment system.” — Cars.com
- “The pre-production models we drove had the high-grade interiors Toyota is known for, with visually and tactically pleasing materials and logical, well-placed switchgear.” — AutoWeek
- “...the Toyota 4Runner uses a compilation of bulging fender flares, blocky front and rear bumpers and a wide-slat grille to convey its message of stylish off-road capability. ” — Kelley Blue Book
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2010 Autos.com, Inc.