- “It has a relatively pleasing interior, and its optional rear load-leveling air suspension, which isn't offered on TrailBlazer or Ascender, benefits both ride and handling.” — Consumer Guide
- “Mechanically, though, the Envoy is identical to both its GM stablemates, the TrailBlazer and Olds Bravada. This is not a bad thing.” — Car and Driver
- “A trapezoidal bodyside shape and a shield-shaped grille help give the Envoy a distinct identity.” — Cars.com
- “...sloppy handling characteristics, low-grade interior bits and low frontal offset crash test score prevent us from recommending this truck over class leaders.” — Edmunds.com
- “Instead of a V-6 or V-8 engine, the Envoy and its cousins are powered by a 4.2-liter, all-aluminum, inline-six-cylinder that develops 275 horsepower.” — Cars.com
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2010 Autos.com, Inc.