Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- “It looks more like a concept car than anything else that can be had for less than $100,000, and it's even more arresting in person than in photos.” — Car and Driver
- “It's very hard to get smooth, moderate acceleration, the turbo preferring to whip up a storm and punt the car forward more quickly than the driver intended.” — Car and Driver
- “The Evoque has places for five, but its center rear seat is a spot you'd reserve for people you didn't like. It's comfortable for four, not five.” — New Car Test Drive
- “In really rough stuff, the Evoque's Range Rover credentials shine.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Though smaller than its key German rivals, the Evoque delivers cargo versatility with a hatchback design.” — New Car Test Drive
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.