- “Through Boston and then the New York suburbs, the EX proved that its deceptively small dimensions can come in handy. ” — Automobile
- “The EX35's cargo capabilities and rear legroom aren't exactly generous... ” — Kelley Blue Book
- “...the EX drives like a sports sedan, and a pretty good one at that...[which isn't] surprising because the EX traces its roots to the G35 sedan's architecture.” — New Car Test Drive
- “For those people who don't really want a car but wouldn't be caught dead in a truck, the EX should satisfy.” — Car and Driver
- “the EX35 does stand out. It looks great, has a wonderful interior and combines useful cargo space with a compact exterior and surprising driving dynamics.” — Canadian Driver
- “Some drivers are willing to sacrifice a measure of utility in exchange for an extra helping of sport. Enter the Infiniti EX35.” — Edmunds.com
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2010 Autos.com, Inc.