- “Elegantly appointed inside as it is, the M-Class is built to go off-road.” — MSN Autos
- “These trucks use a combination of open differentials and brake-based traction control to direct power to the wheels with traction.” — Car and Driver
- “Measuring an inch shorter than the BMW X5 and 3.6 inches shorter than the RX 330, the four-door M-Class is 182.6 inches long overall and rides on a 111-inch wheelbase.” — Cars.com
- “Built in Alabama, the ML350 carries a 232-horsepower V-6 engine, while the ML500 packs a 288-hp, 5.0-liter V-8.” — Cars.com
- “It has one of the most car-like rides on pavement of any SUV on the market.” — MSN Autos
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2017 Autos.com, Inc.