- “Though they differ in body style, the Cadillac Escalade, ESV, and EXT share drivetrains, chassis architecture and styling cues.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Also, the Escalade's high-intensity-discharge lights bother drivers coming toward the vehicle and they irritate those driving immediately in front of it.” — Cars.com
- “Getting into any of the Escalade models is easy enough. The exterior door handles are easy to grab.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Depending on equipment chosen, the Escalade can tow up to 8,100 pounds and carry a payload up to 1,433 pounds.” — Cars.com
- “Now with bold, new styling and a bank of standard equipment, the Escalade looks and feels really different.” — Cars.com
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2017 Autos.com, Inc.