- “The front has been beefed up with the addition of a redesigned hood with a power bulge, tweaked fascia, altered grille design, revised fenders, and quad-reflector-style headlights.” — Motor Trend
- “Overall, the Compass has a vaguely sleeker, classier look...” — The Car Connection
- “The Compass shows vast interior improvements over the outgoing model, balancing rugged and refined with a substantial steering wheel and sturdy fabrics.” — New York Times
- “There just isn't much space behind the back seats, and the cargo floor is a bit higher than you might expect.” — The Car Connection
- “Interestingly, cargo room in the Compass with and without the rear seats folded-23 and 54 cubic feet-is comparable to the tiny Honda Fit's.” — Car and Driver
- “...good riddance to that clownish old front fascia! ” — Road & Track
- “...looks like a Grand Cherokee that shrunk in the wash... ” — Car and Driver
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.