- “Like the M4's, the M2's setup is very stiff, and it'll jiggle your flabby bits. Unlike the M4, you can't get electronically adjustable dampers to soften the blow.” — Car and Driver
- “The M2's turbocharged 3.0-liter has eyeball-flattening thrust from about 2000 rpm to the 7000-rpm redline.” — Car and Driver
- “The front rubber just grips, like it's on rails.” — AutoWeek
- “Of course, the CLA AMG is all-wheel drive only, so you lose that classic, front-engine, rear-drive dynamic. The S3 would probably fit the bill too -- but also, all-wheel drive only.” — AutoWeek
- “It's really amusing to drive. Simple as that.” — TopGear
- “Not as feisty or tuneful or raucous as the M3?s, but it?s still a smooth straight six, aided by a single blower.” — TopGear
- “It is, genuinely eager to please, a bit of a show-off and tremendously engaging.” — TopGear
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.