- “...bound to impress with its sizzling performance and daily-driver comfort. It's a worthy rival to Germany's established high-performance coupes and sedans.” — Edmunds.com
- “It sounds fantastic--a better snarl than the M3's muted straight six--and gets the job done...” — Road & Track
- “The ATS-V is the product of a small team with speed encoded in its members' genes.” — Car and Driver
- “The ATS-V is significantly stiffer than the standard ATS, but it's not punishing in everyday driving conditions.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “ This car, engineered and built in Michigan, flat-out feels better, is easier to drive quickly, and is more fun than the BMW M3 and the Mercedes-AMG C63.” — Car and Driver
- “...we've lauded [the regular ATS's] capable handling. The ATS-V has made it even more exceptional.” — Edmunds.com
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2018 Autos.com, Inc.