- “With its smoldering curves, intoxicating soundtrack, and leather-lined cabin...[it] does not disappoint those seeking a sporting, comfortable two-plus-two with a flair for the exotic.” — Automobile
- “This is a highly rewarding driving machine, one that is far more tactile than the similarly flashy offerings from the better-known European luxury makes.” — Automobile
- “Less expensive than an Aston Martin DB9 or Bentley Continental, but a bit more than a Jaguar XKR or Porsche 911, it has a personality quite different from any of them.” — Kelley Blue Book
- “...will make you feel marvelous behind the wheel, and help you look marvelous as well. ” — Kelley Blue Book
- “Cachet, style, the essence of Italian exotica--these are some of the benefits of owning a Maserati.” — The Car Connection
- “...not especially user-friendly control layout.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.