- “...I found the thick steering wheel and pedals to be placed appropriately for precision driving. ” — Road & Track
- “V for Vendetta: Cadillac makes the jump from knuckle dragger to sophisticate in one leap.” — Car and Driver
- “Although it tries its hardest, with two overdriven gears in both manual and automatic editions, this new Cadillac does not get good gas mileage.” — Automobile
- “The CTS-V rides on the firmer side, much like the European luxury sports sedans do.” — New Car Test Drive
- “That supercharged V-8 drinks from such deep reserves of power and torque that it hardly feels like it's breaking a sweat.” — Motor Trend
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.