- “The Kia Cadenza competes with the Hyundai Azera, Lexus ES and Acura TL, all near-luxury, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, four-door sedans.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Despite the Cadenza's position atop the Kia range it doesn't get significantly nicer materials....” — Cars.com
- “Your passengers will be pleased with the Cadenza's spacious backseat; it's as roomy as the rear seats in some long-wheelbase full-size sedans. ” — Cars.com
- “The Chevrolet Impala, Hyundai Azera, and Toyota Avalon are vying for the same customers as the Cadenza. ” — Automobile
- “Kia has quietly upped its interior game since Peter Schreyer joined the company in 2006. Cadenza continues this trend with impressive materials and an intuitive infotainment system. ” — Automobile
- “This is a big, comfortable sedan that will happily eat up the miles on long road trips and not look out of place in a country club parking lot. ” — Automobile
Copyright © 2004-2020 MH Sub I, LLC.