- “the Sonata once again is among the most stylish cars in the mid-size class.” — Car and Driver
- “Damping feels perfectly calibrated, and sharp dips are dispatched with little rebound or meet-and-greets with the bump stops.” — Car and Driver
- “the Korean automaker is turning up the heat on the more popular Toyota Camry and Honda Accord.” — Motor Trend
- “another swash of bright metal appears beneath the two doors, just above the rocker panel. Hmm. Did we miss the "chrome is back!" memo? ” — AutoWeek
- “Manuals are gone for good” — The Car Connection
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.