- “Throttle response is gratifying, to say the least. Whether taking off from a stoplight or jetting up to cruising speed on the freeway, a solid rush of power is always on tap.” — Edmunds.com
- “It's more refined that the Mercedes S-Class, and more handsome to many than BMW's 7 Series.” — New Car Test Drive
- “Options include massage, heating and ventilation features for the front seats, four-zone automatic climate control with individual rear-seat settings and a wood steering wheel.” — New Car Test Drive
- “The A8 L is such a smooth shape that its CD has been reduced from 0.29 to 0.27, a significant improvement.” — Road & Track
- “The indirect interior lighting is quite stunning, coming through panels in the door, overhead and under the dash.” — Road & Track
- “Nearly silent engine emits sophisticated, muted growl in rapid acceleration. Wind mostly a whisper.” — Consumer Guide
- “Although the new standard-length A8 is a veritable land yacht, with a 2.5-inch-longer wheelbase than the outgoing car's, passenger space is by no means overly abundant.” — Automobile
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.