- “Virtually every convenience imaginable, from massaging front seats to electric door-close assists, and the most sophisticated passenger-car safety technology money can buy.” — New Car Test Drive
- “All S-Class sedans feel rock-solid. Big outside door handles allow easy entry to the quiet, roomy, tastefully luxurious interior.” — MSN Autos
- “While too big and heavy to be as agile as smaller sports sedans, the various S-Class sedans are very fast with safe, secure steering, handling and braking.” — MSN Autos
- “Its straight-line stability and tracking are first-rate, complemented by low-effort steering that is progressive and linear if a bit numb on-center.” — Car and Driver
- “Microprocessors and onboard sensors instantaneously determine forces acting upon the car, filter the data, then adjust the handling, engine or transmission performance.” — New Car Test Drive
Autos.com is an
company. Copyright 2004-2010 Autos.com, Inc.