- “Those are real LEDs you're seeing dressing up the headlights and taillights; they're standard equipment.” — Car and Driver
- “Nissan doesn't include a whole lot of standard equipment on the average Sentra.” — Automobile
- “Furthermore it misses the mark in providing the kind of refined, tactile reassurance of the Chevy Cruze or VW Jetta.” — The Car Connection
- “This means that despite having a trunk smaller than may full-size sedans I was able to jam more luggage in the Sentra due to an intelligent use of the space.” — The Truth About Cars
- “Thanks to improved fuel economy, a welcoming cabin and enhanced infotainment features, the 2013 Nissan Sentra becomes a much more desirable choice in the small sedan class.” — Edmunds.com
Copyright © 2004-2019 MH Sub I, LLC.